1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Undercarriage 03+ Dodge 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NLS1, Aug 11, 2011.

1. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Boss Undercarriage from my 06 2500 Dodge

This is the LTA04770C undercarriage and fits according to the Boss site the 03+ trucks.

I installed it new in the fall of 07. Good shape, didn't get much use the last couple winters as it was backup then. Only used by me, so it should be nice and straight.

Typical surface rust where the powder coat has flaked off in places. No major rust, I would fluidfilm it each season. Looks pretty good still, considering its 4+ years old now.

Pics later today or tomorrow.

Lets start at $500 or trade for good 01 Superduty undercarriage.

If I'm crazy on price, just shoot an offer. PM with actual offers please and I will respond when I come back on.

In Bloomington, MN 55431
    I can help you ship it, but you will pay ALL shipping costs.

2. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Heres some pics

Lets say $400 for price, I bet $500 is too high, and I can't edit my post above anymore.

Ok, hope these work!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  3. aksobe

aksobe Junior Member

I am interested. Do you have the truck side wiring as well?
  4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

if not I have a wiring harnes I would sell, I also have a mount for your superduty for 250 if your interested nls1.
  5. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

PM sent

Thanks Fordboy, give me a couple more days to see what happens, and I will get back to you.

Also, I do have the wiring, and was not planning to sell it, but I rememberer I may have shot myself in the foot, and it may not work with any other kind of truck now, so it may actually be best to sell it to a Dodge guy.

I cut out the crappy headlight adapters since a couple years ago I was getting corrosion in them even with dielectric grease. I properly removed the adapters by cutting the wires, soldering, heat-shrink, electrical tape and conduit. Nice clean install, no more extra connectors, or extra foot of wires, or green crap in the plugs since! In my previous life I was a mechanic, so it was done right and you should be good to go.

Shoot an offer for the wiring in a PM if you are interested in that as well.

Dan White
    Neighborhood Lawn and Snow
  6. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

All PM's replied to as of Saturday 5:30am central time
  7. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

still have the mount

gonna keep the wiring

no longer need a super duty mount
  8. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I PM'd you, I'll take the whole works!
  9. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

PM'd ya back

Mount is sold!

Thanks Plowsite crew

10. plow tech

plow tech Member

ill give you 350.00 shipped to fremont ohio 43420 .let me know my number is 419-307-01285 my name is josh.
  11. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Sold already sorry!