1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss truck install kit (frame and wiring)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Stalkker66, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Stalkker66

Stalkker66 Junior Member

hey guys.

i have a complete boss plow setup for a 2005 ford F250. push plates and frame and hardware. complete kit. also full wiring kit as well for same truck. bought the plow for my chevy and was given all the old parts as well.

i can sell kits seperate (full wiring kit and full truck kit). let me know if your interested. shoot me some prices if interested. ill post some pics this weekend.

thanks guys.

jeff

2. will the mount and wiring work on 99 F-250

3. Stalkker66

Stalkker66 Junior Member

im not sure. i would call boss directly, they should be able to tell you if it does. they can give you the year range.

thanks

4. Stalkker66

Stalkker66 Junior Member

i looked up the chart on boss website. the kit works with 99-07 f250. i have all the wiring, controller and the main push plate and mounting plates for frame. not sure if i have the spacers. when i bought the plow for my chevy he said all the parts were taken off and put in the box. so i should have everything.

thanks

5. how much you looking to get for it and to ship to michigan 49428

6. bank32

bank32 Member

still aval

7. would you take $350 for it

8. Stalkker66

Stalkker66 Junior Member

bank32 yes still avail.

jts, sorry the kit goes for 985 new so i am looking for 550+shipping since its complete and with controller.