1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss trip edge

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by c.t. lawn care, Dec 21, 2003.

1. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

when is Boss going to come out with a trip edge for their V's? i like the idea of just the edge tripping than the whole blade. i dont own a V plow yet but want to get one from boss and i would think that if it tripped in any position other than strait it would be one mother of a trip???

2. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Bottom line is it wont trip unless in the straight position. Ba news, boss doesnt believe in trip edge v plows, so you wont see one anytime soon. That is straight from the top. Charlie himself.

3. badranman

badranman Senior Member

trip edge

I talked to a guy the other day about that. He had a brand new Boss v-blade last year that caught a manhole cover. It ripped one half completely off and cost him $4500.00. He still likes them though, he owns 4 of them. I bought a straight blade because I was scared I'd do the same thing.