1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss to make a downsized truck plow - Jeep plow.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by penberth, Oct 25, 2004.

1. penberth

penberth Member

I remember seeing that Boss is going to put out a plow for Jeeps, and other smaller 4x4s. Anybody hear or see anything about this?

I still don't see anything on their website about this.
  2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Haven't heard nothing yet. Click on their icon at the top of the page. They might have something on there soon. :waving:
  3. Duplantisjj

Duplantisjj Senior Member

Mabye they're just trying to keep up with other plow companies that make those personal driveway plows. Practically everyone else but Boss has one out there for SUVs and such. pumpkin:
  4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

i know Lowe's sells a small plow for mini vans. i am thinking of buying a few mini vans because they are cheaper, and carting kids around while plowing in the winter. :):)
  5. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Could be a new upcoming trend....

Taxi/Plow Service

6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I'm not to sure a front wheel drive vehicle with a blade would be too productive? :confused:
    It's amazing what people invent... :rolleyes: :waving:
  7. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

boss i spent about 20 minutes watchung a video in Lowes of a mini van plowing a parking lot. of course i was laughing the whole time. :):)
  8. hucorey

hucorey Junior Member
    from NW Ohio

Where is the link to post a new message????
  9. Duplantisjj

Duplantisjj Senior Member

I'd like to see this video!!! I may have to run down to Lowes tonight and see a movie.....I like a good comedy now and then..LOL :waving:
  10. nycplow

nycplow Junior Member
    from nyc

11. j&j properties

j&j properties Junior Member

I just asked this same question in the personal plow forum then say the link to this. I was wondering why boss didn't add this new plw to their website when it was update not long ago.:confused:

when i emailed boss they said that this plow exists for 98 and newer ranger but nothing else at that time.