1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss TGS600 tailgate salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by shovelracer, Oct 20, 2012.

1. shovelracer

shovelracer Senior Member

This is a Boss TGS600 tailgate spreader. I've had it for 5 years and used it for 3. We switched over to boxes a few years back and it was a backup but it is just in the way. Everything works, but it needs some touchup paint in some spots. Fully functional and it comes with a complete truckside wiring and variable controller with blast. The capacity is rated 400lbs, but you can put 500lb in if you keep the top off. I also have a second complete truckside available and if I can find it I also have the quick mount attachment. It currently is just hitch mount, but it does have the optional wheel cart installed. Spreader is pickup only located near Newton, NJ 07860, I'll ship the wiring.

Spreader w/ complete truckside $800
    Second complete truckside wiring and controller $250
    Quick attach mount, will need cleaning if found $100