1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss TGS 800 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by joe2025, Oct 15, 2016.

1. joe2025

joe2025 Member
    from NEPa

I have a Boss TGS 800 tailgate spreader for sale. Used it for 2 seasons. Kept in my garage and cleaned after each use. I paid over $2,500 for it new.
    Also have the duel controller that goes with it. We are moving and I have no use for it.
    Make me a reasonable offer for it.

Before you offer $10 for it please know that "reasonable" is defined as
    "as much as is appropriate or fair; moderate" or "having sound judgement; fair and sensible"
    Hahahaha, just kidding.
    You van look up the specs for it on the Boss web site.
    I'm also going to post a 3 yard Smith stainless spreader set up for a 1 ton dump and a 12' pusher set up for a backhoe. Look for these post if you are interested.

you can respond here or text me at Five 70 four 99 zero 886

2. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member

I'm also from NEPA. What's the best cash price?

3. joe2025

joe2025 Member
    from NEPa

How does $1200 sound?
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, Have a lot going on at home and not on here very much.
    Thank You

mountainsnow likes this.
  4. mountainsnow

mountainsnow Junior Member

I wish I was closer, I'd have been there yesterday; that is a phenomenal price IMHO. Good luck with sale.

joe2025 likes this.
  5. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member

I sent a text message to your phone yesterday. I would like to come look at it.

6. joe2025

joe2025 Member
    from NEPa

I think I got an email from you about it. I dropped my frign phone and smashed it so I didn't get your text. I replied to the email so if that was you then I'll call you tomorrow. If not then please reply here and we can set something up.
    Thank You