1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss TGS 800 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by joe2025, Apr 1, 2016.

1. joe2025

joe2025 Member
    from NEPa

I have a BOSS TGS 800 I am selling. I used this unit for the '13 '14 seasons and its been in my garage since. Didn't use it that much but when we did it worked great.
    I also have the dual speed controller that goes with the unit. This is great for running either bulk or bag salt. I used it mostly for bulk salt but have run bags through it with great results.

$ 2,250.00

I also have a Smith 3.0 yard stainless steel spreader I'm looking to sell. It is set up for a 1 ton dump truck. Cleaned and washed after each use and garage kept. It has also not been used the past 2 seasons. The feed chain is stretched and needs to be replaced. Last I priced one it was about $500 to replace.
    Asking $ 5,800.00 for it.

Also have a 12 ft snow pusher in great shape used on backhoe. I have a brand new rubber still wrapped up for it that cost about $600. It weighs 1550 lbs, 3/8" steel sides.

$2,700.00

I will post pic's as soon as I figure out how on here.

I'm not on the net that much so give me time to reply.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016