1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Tgs 1100 Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by R.J.B., Apr 12, 2014.

1. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Selling my brand new Tgs 1100. I bought this in Nov 13 I used it once and ran about 10 bags through it. I picked up a bunch of other accounts from my buddy and needed a vbox. Asking 1,300 call Rob 440-477-2731

2. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

bump bump. Make reasonable offer

3. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

pictures

Can you post pics please? what mount is it?

4. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

It mounts to your rear hitch. Send me your cell and i will send over a picture. thanks

5. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

574-532-6574

6. RNRlandscapes

RNRlandscapes Junior Member

Will you ship to 54313?

7. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I could look into it.

8. RNRlandscapes

RNRlandscapes Junior Member

Yes please look into shipping costs please. Also send pics to (920) 540-6545.

Thanks

9. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

i am interested and would like to see pics also and what mount does it have or what did you have it mounted to thanks

10. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Sure send me your cell # and I will send u a pic. It mounts right into your trailer hitch. It's on my 2009 ford f-250

11. goodlivin33

I have an 05 f250 so it should mount no problem. Where are you located. I'm about two hours west of Chicago and would possibly drive there to pick up.

12. goodlivin33

i just searched TGS1100 and it shows you posted last year the same spreader with a bent frame and didn't know if the motor worked? is that the same one you are selling now. just wondering if it is rebuild i.e. motor and frame or like new? thanks

13. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

No it isn't the same one. I bought an all new unit. U can have the other one if u want.

14. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

Is this an RT3 mount?

15. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

It has the mount where the wheels flip out.

16. Shoreline

Shoreline Member

I'm interested if you still have it, please call when you get a chance. 519-466-seven five six nine.

John