1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS Tailgate Spreader for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Eyesell, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I have a 3 year old BOSS tailgate salt spreader for sale, it was not used at all last year. I have the mount, complete un-cut wiring harness and controller.

It works perfectly with no issues, looks just as showen but covered with dust, been sitting in shop.

Any reasonable offer considered, I have no way of shipping this.

Pictures are the spreader mounted on my old truck, bumper was missing due to accident, thank god spreader was not on.

Back of Spreader.jpg

BIG OVERVIEW 1 (394 x 296).jpg
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  2. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

what is your zip code?
  3. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Do you have an real time photos ? Have CASH, how much ? NW Ohio here. Call me at 419-674-1717. THANKS !!!!!!
  4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

My zip code is 48101, I can get real time pictures later this week, but it looks just like the picture now but the back splash I made is a bit rusty, made it from galvanized metal, not a good idea.

Also it's been inside the shop so it's a bit dusty...

I'm not sure what's it worth, that's why reasonable offers considered. I have to talk to dealer and ask what it's worth, I'll get back to you after I talk to them if no offers are made.
  5. overtime

overtime Senior Member

Only if you where closer I would snap that up in a min woth maybe 1400 used around herw
  6. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Im gonna pick one of those up from my boss for $1000 his has the smart hitch, ect. But that price to me is a steal, I would try to get apx. $1200/1400 for yours. good luck
  7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

that sounds about right, thanks for the info....anyone ???
  8. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I might be able to do that if you pay gas, I'll snap some actual shots today and post them a bit later.