1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Tailgate spreader for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Choppy115, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Choppy115

Choppy115 Junior Member

Have a used Boss TGS1100 salt spreader for sale. Works good. Has the power attachment option. Includes all wiring, controller and hitch. Has a vibrator on it but isn't currently working. Has a small crack in the plastic by the vibrator but doesn't affect the performance. Located in Alpena, Mi 49707. Asking $450 OBO. (989)464-5476.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  2. Choppy115

Choppy115 Junior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  3. Choppy115

Choppy115 Junior Member

4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

What is not working on it exactly, the spreader motor, the vibrator etc.???

5. Choppy115

Choppy115 Junior Member

Everything works on the spreader except the vibrator. It was acting up before and now it just doesn't work.

6. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Where in Michigan? Are you willing to meet somewhere in Ohio if you are close?

7. Choppy115

Choppy115 Junior Member

I'm in Alpena MI zip 49707, which is about 5 hrs north of the OH. We can could try and work something out to meet somewhere.

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

WOW.............you are up there!!! Not sure how we could make it work. Can you get me a freight quote to my address? E-mail me billk726@aol.com

9. Choppy115

Choppy115 Junior Member

Email has been sent.

10. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Didn't get it!! Send again!

11. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Would you be at all interested in doin some cash and trade? If so email me at ysabraham@yahoo.com or shoot me a PM, I'm located in s.w. Mi. I could probly meet You half way, I did mapquest and it showed zip to zip 5hr 33min Thanks

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  12. Choppy115

Choppy115 Junior Member

Email resent.

13. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

325.00 and I will drive up this weekend and get it

14. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

email sent peter, Thank you

15. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I messaged you back, if you did not get it let me know. If I come saturday will you have the hitch and wiring all removed from the truck then or will we need to remove it while I am there?

16. Choppy115

Choppy115 Junior Member

Got your message. If I know you are coming I will have everything removed for you.

17. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

ok no problem been up since 2am and headin to bed so I will try to touch base with ya tommorrow, have a good night. and thanks for your time so far, aaron