1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss superduty and kage

Discussion in 'Kage Innovation Snow Plow Systems' started by c.t. lawn care, Jan 14, 2013.

1. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

I have a 2001 boss 8'6" superduty straight blade. It is going to become a skidsteer blade this spring for next year and was thinking about trying to get the kage to put on it. I know that it is possible to put it on the boss skid steer modelt but didnt know if i could get it to work on the superduty. Can it be adjusted for 8.6 or only 8 and 9'? can i adjust where i put the brackets to make up the additional inch difference in hight, or simply adjust the side skids on the kage?

2. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

I apologize in the delay of this. I was not being notified of these posts. Yes a SnowKage can go on your plow. We can do in between sizes for an additional charge. If you would like a quote please email info@kageinnovation.com

Thank you!
  3. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

One more thought that another Plowsite member brought to my attention. Does your plow have a trip edge or does the whole moldboard trip? If it is the latter the SnowKage will not work on it as the SnowKage will come off when the moldboard trips.