1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Superduty 7'6" Straight Blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by firstclasslawnc, Sep 4, 2010.

1. firstclasslawnc

firstclasslawnc Junior Member

Selling a boss superduty 7'6" straight blade.... My friend bought truck and this plow in DEC of 2006. He used it to plow his driveway, his sisters driveway, and his dads driveway. I bought the truck from him 1 year ago. We used the truck as a backup only so that plow only got used a few times last winter. The plow is in very good shape. Never been painted or repaired at all. Asking $3200 obo.

IMG_0293.jpg

2. firstclasslawnc

Another plow pic

plow front.jpg

3. AEI

AEI Member

Plowside only fs?

4. firstclasslawnc

plow, handheld controller, MIGHT have a set of wires....gotta check...no mount though. going to put a v blade on my truck

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

No blade guides on the end of the plow Jon?

6. firstclasslawnc

details details.....they are in my garage...

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Ah its all good Jon.

8. firstclasslawnc

If I go out and put them on are you going to buy the plow?

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I don't have a use for it. Sorry Jon. I'll keep ya in mind if - hear of anyone who's looking.

10. itzkcatz

itzkcatz Member
    from CT

Kinda beat, I just got quoted $4200 installed for a 8 foot new super duty. Why so much ?

11. firstclasslawnc

7'6" super duty is 4300 cash and carry around here. Install is 400 more. Plow is in perfect shape. I'm ASKING $3200 OBO

12. firstclasslawnc

sold thanks

13. completelandsca

completelandsca Junior Member

boss plow

you you still have the truck side wire harness?

14. firstclasslawnc

I have the truckside harness MINUS one part......If you know boss wires well you will know what I am talking about..

I have the complete 13 pin setup with headlight adapters off a 03 chevy 2500. I DONT have the positive and ground wire to the plow. They are very easy to find and not to much money. They are also very easy to hook up. Positive goes to solenoid and ground goes to battery.

I robbed that + - cable for another truck.