1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss superduty 7.6 almost new

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KLC99, Mar 2, 2011.

1. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

3500 with mount and wiring or 3000 for plow and controller only. Have mounts for dodge from 94-02 and 73-93. Local pickup preferred in west chester pa.
    484-880-0684

2. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

This was bought new a couple years ago by a buddy who used it a couple times on his driveway then sold his truck to me and kept the plow to put on his new one. He never got around to it though, so the plow is only a step away from brand new and it shows. No marks anywhere on this thing.

3. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Working on pics for this one

4. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Pics - this thing is as perfect as they come

snow plows 005.jpg

snow plows 006.jpg

snow plows 007.jpg

snow plows 008.jpg

snow plows 009.jpg

5. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

There is NO rust on the front of the plow (other than on the cutting edge itself) - just noticed that the pictures make it look like rust on the front of the moldboard but that's just where I wiped off some mud that had been sitting on it. You can still see some left where they meet that i couldn't get out with gloves on.

6. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Still have this - hasn't been touched $2500 need gone today...