1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss super duty plow Boss tsg salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by livfstdieyng, Jun 26, 2014.

1. livfstdieyng

livfstdieyng Junior Member

bought this new in 2010, used for three seasons been in my garage collecting dust. To save space I dismounted the blade from the mount and set it up against my garage wall. must have cash in hand to see plow. Can book it up too battery and move to verify it works. Comes with a mount for ford superduty series 99-06 all wiring and headlight harness and switch.

Boss TGS600 salt spreader hitch mount 7$00 obo COMES WITH ALL CONTROLS AND WIRING. Has one broken rubber strap where it holds lid down. works fine with a bungee cord replacement part is $10

Pretty firm on $2800 for plow but money talks. $700 obo on salt spreader will trade salt spreader for trailer straight up or motor. Please read below.

Will trade for:
    5x8 enclosed trailer with money on top on your part.
    5x8 or 6x8 open trailer with ramp
    2005 and up GSXR 1000 motor with ecu, throttle bodies injectors,gauge exhaust and air box.

text or email only four195 four17 fivetwotwo

Pictures here

http://columbus.craigslist.org/grd/4538866745.html

2. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

still available ????????????

3. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Good question!

4. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

guess not - oh well

5. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

>?>???????????????????????????

6. kfranco

kfranco Junior Member

I am New to the forum. Interested in the Boss spreader. Is it still for sale? I live in West Virginia.