1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Super Duty Plow And Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cameomoe, Aug 17, 2013.

1. cameomoe

cameomoe Junior Member

Sellng a 7'6 Boss Super Duty Plow and A Boss TGS 100 Salt Spreader. The plow was only used for a season and a half and the spreader for 1 season and all I plowed was 3 banks so this equipment is in reall good condition. Always kept indoors. Bought new for just under $7000 but will sell for $4000 or make me and good offer. fill free to give me call or text at 513-382-6970. My name is Morris. Thanks

029.jpg

034.jpg

2. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Will you separate spreader?

3. cameomoe

cameomoe Junior Member

yes i will

4. cameomoe

cameomoe Junior Member

yes i will

5. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

What are u looking to get for that?

6. cameomoe

cameomoe Junior Member

Paid just under $2000 and I only used it for 1 season would like to get $1200 but I will listen to any offer. What are you looking to pay. If you like you can give me a call or text. 513-382-6970

7. cameomoe

cameomoe Junior Member

If we can work out a deal. I could meet you in Columbus. I hate to see this thing just sitting here another winter so "let make a deal"