1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Super Duty 8ft

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by DScapes, Nov 5, 2010.

1. DScapes

DScapes Member

I'm purchasing a Boss 8ft super duty plow and under carriage mounts and wiring harness' off a Chevy 2500HD.... will the under carriage fit on a Dodge RAM 2500? or are the truck mounts truck specific?

I'm upgrading my current 7.6 standard duty and wondered if I could sell my buddy the truck mounts off the 2500hd that i dont need as I already have my truck setup for boss plows

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You'll need new headlight harnesses as well as a new mount. The center bar may be the same, but by the time you buy parts and pieces for the rest, its probably worth just locating a used mount instead.

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

You need a new mount. No head light adapters. All the wiring is plug and play.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Chevy to Dodge???? Huh? Especially since we don't even know the years.....................

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  5. I'm going w/ the same plow, brand new, in two days for my '98 Dodge 3/4 ton gas.