1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Straight Blade w/ wings, Mounts, 2014 Gravely Zero Turn, SkidSteer Stump Grinder

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BMWSTUD25, Oct 3, 2015.

1. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Up For sale I have a

*2005 Boss 7'6" Superduty Straight blade w/ wings and controller (No Truckside wiring)

*2002 Ford Superduty Boss RT3 Mount

*2004 GMC 2500HD Boss RT3 Mount

*2014 Gravely Pro Turn 460 31hp 60" deck and 790 hours

*Bobcat SG60 Skid Steer Stump Grinder

All listed on ebay with the link below and with **NO RESERVE**, high bidder will own them

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bmwstudx/m....e=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  2. MagLan

MagLan Member

Willing to ship? Stump grinder in particular...

3. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Yes certainly. I mentioned in the ad that I have no problem shipping, and I have also shipped items in the past. I would prefer to stay out of the middle of the shipping and let you handle all that. I would encourage you to check rates prior though if you're interested unless you ship frequently and are aware of the rates. It should fit nicely strapped to one pallet and I would think could be shipped for a reasonable rate. I will strap it to a pallet and load with forks into a freight truck for only the cost of a couple new ratchet straps. ($25-30)

4. MagLan

MagLan Member

How old is grinder? Teeth still in good shape?

5. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Unsure of age as I bought it used from our local Bobcat dealer back in 2012. Carbide tipped teeth are in great shape! We replace them regularly when we see broken teeth. Luckily they are reasonably priced so we keep a full set on hand. The blocks the teeth mount in show wear but its a cosmetic thing, not a functional issue.

Thanks,
    Kyle

6. MagLan

MagLan Member

Thanks Kyle! Bid placed!

7. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Good Luck! If you need anything or have any questions just let me know. My number is also listed in the listing's description.

8. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member