1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Standard Duty or Curtis HomePro....which would you chose?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by tgt624824, Oct 12, 2006.

1. tgt624824

tgt624824 Junior Member

Hello All -

It isn't my first time plowing, but I was unsure where else to post this questionf or feedback. I've been plowing my driveway and turnaround aread for 3 years now with a Boss 7' 6" Standard Duty plow and it's been great, no problems to speak of. Long story short, I picked up a new poly HomePro 3000 this spring (basically brand new) thinking it would be easier on the new (to me) vehicle. I now have a 2004 Chevy Avalanche (1500).

So, to the question. Which plow would you prefer for this application? I still have both (and will be selling one now that the snow is getting close) and don't want to regret getting ride of the Boss as it's been a good plow.

Thanks for your feedback,
  2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

Ihave a curtis myself not a home version but there built really well