1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss sport duty

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by plowman1984, Jan 1, 2010.

1. plowman1984

plowman1984 Member

does anybody use a 7'6 sport duty for small parking lots, lets say 15 car parking lot?
  2. overtime

overtime Senior Member

There's a guy that I know who plows with it great if you keep up with snow he says but if you have 8 plus he can't handle it. If its heavy snow he can't handle it. Not sure I never worked one or nothin but some feed back.
  3. mskutnik

mskutnik Junior Member

if thats all you have to do take smaller cuts
  4. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

I've plowed more then 8" with it with no issues. I do a large lot, like 50 spots with no issues. Plus 10 drives and 3 other lots. The only problem if you ask me is that there is only 2 trip springs so it likes to go over easy. I think they did that intentionally to protect people with smaller trucks. If I could do it again, I would go for a stranded duty for my F-150, it is not that much heaver a plow and the truck can take it easy.
  5. I have a 45 space lot here at my funeral home and have a sport duty. Does just fine, sometimes i have to take smaller swipes at it, but it does the trick. great plow!tymusic