1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss sport duty Vs Western hts?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by plowman1984, Jan 1, 2010.

1. plowman1984

plowman1984 Member

i was wondering what peoples thoughts are between the two, i am intrested in do a 7'6 boss sport duty to do a few small parking lots with, what are peoples thoughts between the two?

2. I have the Boss Sport duty 7.6' poly and it is a good plow. However, if I was doing more then my parking lot here at work I would want something more heavy duty. I think if you are going to do anything remotely commericial I would at least get a standard duty plow.

[​IMG]

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

What vehicle would it be going on?

4. plowman1984

plowman1984 Member

it would probably be going on a 2010 toyota tundra reg cab, I was looking at the double cab, but it said it would only be able to take a 7' or 7'6 sport duty series, I have not bought the truck yet

5. plowman1984

plowman1984 Member

do you guys think a standard duty would work on the double cab tundra if i put timbrens on it?

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Absolutely, along with the correct ballast. The sports are a well built plow but if you can run a standard instead based on the recommendations then I wouldn't hesitate to do so.