1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss sport duty or a boss 720 lt or 22 seires snow away

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by rick4wd, Nov 24, 2009.

1. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

have an 03 tundra with a homesteder want a plow. to do about 6-12 driveways or more has i go. I want a plow that will hold up.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If the Snoway support is there then that's what I'd recommend between the three choices. Down pressure availability for residential use is a nice time saver.

Wait, did I just recommend a Snoway in the Boss forum? Looks that way.:D

3. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

ok thanks for that

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

:laughing::laughing:

5. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

I just installed a Boss 7'6" sport duty on my Jeep Wrangler. I have yet to use it, but so far I have no complaints. It is a light duty plow, with the strength of the standard and superduties. The hook up is a breeze and it has a taller mold board. If i'm correct the snowway was around $500 more. The only downfall that I can see about the boss is that it doesn't have the down pressure like the snoways. If it were me I would go with Boss, but that is a pretty bias choice...

6. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

pics

do you have pics of it on jeep and video of it in action

7. P&M Landscaping

I do have some pictures, I just got Timbrens installed today, and I haven't got any pictures of it with the plow on yet. but some recent pictures of the plow and jeep with out the timbrens are in the equipment and vehicle form under 1997 Jeep Wrangler and Boss Sport Duty..

8. P&M Landscaping

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

How do you know, three posts ago you said you just got the plow and have never used it?

10. P&M Landscaping

I've used boss in the past on work trucks. This plow is built just as strong as my other plows. I'm not trying to start anything, i just am a boss guy.. ussmileyflag

11. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member