1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Snowplow Company Tour

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by BossPlow2010, Aug 13, 2012.

1. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Hey, I just wanted to thank Boss for taking me on a tour of their factory on Friday, I believe the person giving the tour was Brian. Nice guy and know a lot of information. I was able to discuss some of the issues that I've had and other contractors I know have had. He told me what Boss plans to do to fix them. I think my favorite part of the tour was seeing seeing the XT being made, and how everyone enjoyed being there working for the best plow manufacture.
    Thank you very much!

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Didn't see my invite,beer at the end of the tour?

3. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

From the top on down that is the Boss way. The U.P. way. They trully want to fix customer's concerns and are proud to send U.P. Craftmanship around the world. This is why I do my best to promote the company. I dont work there but sure am proud of my neighbors who do!

4. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

Thank you for making the trip to visit the factory! We very much enjoy showing off what we do day in and day out. The invitation is open to anyone else that would like to attend as well. Hmmm...maybe we should host a BOSS rally sometime?? What do you think??

5. kurtandshan

That sounds like a great idea! But I am trying to think of an anacronym for Boss Owner's Group...I'm not sure B.O.G is the way to go..lol

6. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Since you brought this up and I just noticed on their site that they are making something for it.
    So I started thinking about it a little bit, and came up with a few, B.P.O (Boss Plow Owners)
    T.B.O (The Boss Owners') T.B.O.G (The Boss Owners' Group) TBOT (the Boss Owners' Team)

7. kurtandshan

Hmmm, wheels are spinning...Boss User's Group-BUG, Boss Lovers and Owner's Group-BLOG. This is going to be fun....

8. kurtandshan

Fans Of Boss-FOB or way out there: Boss Owner's, Suppliers and Support-BOSS (need a little help on the last "S")

9. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

If boss had a openhouse and I had a free weekend I would make the trip!

10. kurtandshan

Boss Owners Are Really Sexy-BOARS!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  11. kurtandshan

I think I better leave this to the marketing people,
    Besides, the logo on the website is pretty cool.ussmileyflag

12. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

i got a good name!

BAAGAAW

BOSS
    ALMOST
    AS
    GOOD
    AS
    A
    WESTERN

I KEED I KEED!

How about

B.O.S.S

BOSS
    OWNERS
    SEXY
    SUPERGROUP

13. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

B-Boss
    O-Owners
    S-Snowplow
    S-Support group

14. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

i think sexy supergroup has a better ring to it....

15. kurtandshan

Ok, one more: Brotherhood Of Superior Snowplows-BOSS.