1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Snow Plows Toyota Tacoma

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by App SnowRemoval, Oct 27, 2010.

1. App SnowRemoval

App SnowRemoval Junior Member
    from Boone

I keep hearing people say to put a boss snow plow on my 07 tacoma but i havent seen an application on there website so i dont understand what people are talking about.I saw one guy with a jeep wangler that a a boss v plow 7.5 on it and i would love to have one but i am just wondering if anybody nows a way too. Thanks

2. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Sorry, we don't offer an undercarriage for that application.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You can do anything you set your mind to, example a Vee on a Jeep wrangler. The manufacturers would produce a mount for your truck if they thought it was a viable application. Believe me they want all the fits they can get. The fact that Boss does not offer a mount for a vehicle is a good sign they are not compatible ((normally due to weight) with your vehicle.

Again you can figure out a way to make a custom mount for the plow (again the Jeep) but be prepared for the negative consequences.

4. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

They used to make one but I heard it got recalled.

5. Kentuckydiesel

Kentuckydiesel Senior Member

Aw....I was hoping to see a Tacoma get plowed. :(

Tacomas are good commuter vehicles....but other manufacturers make real trucks for plowing, hauling, and such. :angel:

-Phillip