1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Snow Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by swoods, Dec 15, 2006.

1. swoods

swoods Junior Member
    from indiana

I have a Boss Snow Plow for sale. I bought it new last year and only used it one time, its been stored in my garage all year. The plow is a 7-6 Boss poly snow plow it has smart hitch 2, smart touch 2 hand held control with illuminated buttons and sleep mode function. The plow has poly straight deflector with smart light hid lights. It has all the goodies!!! I dont have any pics yet but looks brand new. The plow is on a 96 GMC sierra Z71, can be bought as a package deal. Truck is clean to, it is black with gray leather interior, step side has only pushed snow once . It has 5.7 engine it has about47,000 miles on engine,I had the engine replaced by Chevrolet Dealer have all receipt and transfer case is redone to about 5,000 in receipts. I am asking 3500.00 for the plow, I paid 4700.00 for it. Make offer for both and receive better deal. Make offer willing to have trade in with cash looking for zero turn 50 or 60 inch rider for lawn-care business. email is reds19902002@yahoo.com (no reasonable offer refused.)

2. swoods

swoods Junior Member
    from indiana

plow pics

plow pics are in

TRUCK_001.jpg

TRUCK_003.jpg

TRUCK_005.jpg

TRUCK_006.jpg

TRUCK_008.jpg