1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Snow plow Snow Ex spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jlord85, Jul 18, 2011.

1. jlord85

jlord85 Junior Member
    from Chicago

I have a 8 foot boss super duty straight blade plow, 2 years old, great condition for sale. Rt3 smarthitch mounting system. I also have a 10.75 cubic foot snow ex tailgate salt spreader for sale as well. I had it listed for $4500. I am now accepting offers and I am curious what a fair price would be to sell it to my father for. Thank you!

2. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

What state are you in ? Photos help lots too ! Boss plow only will get between $2000-2500 ish.. And mount or harness and controller another 300$ each easy. Not sure on the spreader. Your probably in the ballpark with your $4500ish if the spreader is worth $1500 new

3. jerrywane

jerrywane Senior Member

dear ole DAD

My price with install on atruck for my dad would be $10.00,and have a blast plowing/working in the snow....IMO