1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss snow plow & salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vincent, Oct 16, 2016.

1. vincent

vincent Senior Member

Selling business and equipment. 8 ft. boss superduty poly with boss wings. Spreader is the TGS 1100 with the RT3 attachment system. Both are is excellent operating condition. Both units have always been operated by myself, cleaned after every use, fluid film applied and stored indoors. I also have a NIB truck side wiring harness, a joystick controller, hydraulic pump with motor. Price is at $3800. Will not ship.

Pictures shown with boss wings attached were not taken on 10-15-2016.

For the right price I will sell the truck also, 2008 with 85k miles, gas.

Located 40 miles 100_0494 (1).jpg west of St. Louis, MO

Edit, for some reason, this post will only upload 1 picture. I can email more per request.

2. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

Does the mount from the 2008 GMC 2500 go with plow?
    Would you sell plow without spreader?

3. RLS Landscaping

RLS Landscaping Junior Member

4. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

This same ad was on the St Louis CR, he didn't respond there either. I think the CR ad is gone.