1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss snow plow mount

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by CVLG, Sep 14, 2010.

1. CVLG

CVLG Junior Member

My friend has a boss v plow that came off a 2004 F-350 I'm wondering if it will bolt up to the older style 1999- 2003 F-350 or if i'll need a new frame mount? the 2004 was first year with the coil spring front end and the 1999-2003 have leaf springs.

2. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

I believe that 2005 was actually the first year for the coil springs. An 04 should still be leafs. If if is, depending on what engine you have in both, it might just match up. Your best bet is to ask your dealer.

3. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

'99-'07 Ford Super-Duty trucks are the same mount

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The current mount (LTA3654B) fits them all but not all will fit 99-07 because there's also plenty of the early 99-04 LTA03654 mounts out there used that won't fit 05-07., only the current B mount will fit them all. Have to know what you have before you can make a statement that it will fit any year.