1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss snow deflectors- Craigslist Listing

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by secret_weapon, Dec 1, 2012.

1. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

He has $40k in deflectors? Nice score! Lol

4. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

I'm just sayin' it's not a bad price for an OE Boss Snow deflector.

5. THEGOLDPRO

Its still a horrible price for a deflector, "OE" or not. The only difference is it has a boss logo on it??? Ill pass.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Not to start a conflict Ben, but there really is a big difference. I use that cheaper conveyor belting as an option and it's great to sell on a plow for curb appeal, it works, but those factory deflectors are much thicker. And I hate to say it, people will pay for the name. Especially on a NEW plow purchase. BUT, just the deflector and no mounting brackets/hardware does hurt them.

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

*although at a second glance those don't look super thick like the Western ones I'm familiar with.

8. THEGOLDPRO

The one i posted from ebay is thick and stiff , I had one on my Curtis plow and it wasn't all floppy like the cheap ones you see. In fact its thicker and stiffer then the factory boss deflector my buddy has on his truck. Almost twice as thick.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Nice........