1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Smart Touch 2 Hand Controler V-plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by THE05HD, Dec 9, 2007.

1. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

I HAVE A ALMOST AND A STRESS ALMOST BRAND NEW SMART TOUCH 2 CONTROLER FOR SALE. I PUT IT IN A GUYS TRUCK FOR HIM, AS HIS BOX QUIT WORKING... HE BROUGHT IT BACK THE NEXT DAY AND SAID HE COULDNT GET USED TO IT !
    IT HAS LESS THAN ONE SNOW PLOWING ON IT !!

ILL LET IT GO FOR $295.00 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48

THIS IS FOR A V-PLOW

2. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

Boss Smart Touch 2 Controler

is Their Someone Out There That Needs One Or Wants To Upgrade To This Hand Held Unit ?

3. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

shoot , you loose 10 grand pullin off the lot w/ a new caddy. E_BAY i sold 2 handhelds at 159.00 ea, NEW

4. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

SORRY TO HERE THAT

5. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Don't be sorry, he sold his! You sound a little high.

6. tom5301

tom5301 Member

What is your bottom dollar

7. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

GO TO YOUR LOCAL DEALER AND BUY ONE THEN..........
    THEN LET ME KNOW HOW THE PRICE IS.

THIS ONE IS GUARNTEED TO WORK !!
    EBAY PURCHASES.....

WELL WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT CAN GO.

8. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Central parts sells them for $294 brand new last I checked. IMO if you sold it for $225-250 you would be better off.

9. payton

payton Senior Member

i just bought one yestarday.. with the entire wiring harness for 400.. hmm so your telling me the wiring harness for boss only cost 100 bucks..

sounds kinda high to me also but to each his own.. good luck selling it.. theres a sucker born every min. and im sure you will get a bite sooner or later.