1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS skid steer plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by xtreem3d, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

Brand new never used 7.6 BOSS skid steer plow compltete, assembled w/ couplers ready to use...selling to fund another loader and salter 2500.00

plow2.JPG

plow4.jpg

2. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Is that a mirror clamped on to the Bobcat's arm..

I like that, simple and I bet it works when plowing with it. Does it not move arond or fall off much?

3. xtreem3d

yes the mirror is clamped on the arm, never comes loose. it's just a cheap clamp from harbor freight and a cheap convex mirror..probably 8 bucks total, northern tool has one for 49.00!!!!!!!

4. MetroTurf

MetroTurf Junior Member

Do you still have the plow for sale?

5. xtreem3d

yes i still have it and it's still brand new never used just assembled.
    how are you guys doing out in KC? someone here just said this is the worst winter in 13 years...global warming, go figure <G>
    steve

6. MetroTurf

MetroTurf Junior Member

It has been a very good winter for someone in our line of work. What size machine did you buy the plow for?

7. xtreem3d

it was to go on a bobcat 763, and possibly put the boss wings on but i sold that machine and am buying a bigger one so i will probably get a bigger unit

8. MetroTurf

MetroTurf Junior Member

Do you still happen to have the skid steer plow around?

9. xtreem3d

no..sorry that was sold a long time ago
    steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.