1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS skid steer plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brian Young, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I have a NEVER USED BOSS 8ft skid steer blade for sale. I had this for sale before but thought I would need it the last couple of seasons but ended up not. Its 4 years old but its never seen snow, has been stored in my heated shop. I also have a never used cutting edge for it (not attached). I sold the wings but this is pre drilled to accept BOSS wings. Not a scratch on it, perfect condition. Located in Erie PA. Asking 2800.00 with new cutting edge. PM me or feel free to call 814 504 0286. Im getting pics tonight when we go back out to plow.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Wish you were closer
    They are great plows and you can get kage box for it love mine

3. Brian Young

Yes you can, thanks I forgot to add that. I called Kage a couple seasons ago and the 8ft skeleton with sides was 1700.00 or so. So there ya go....you could have a brand new Kage system for 4500.00. I think the Kage sells for around 7K!

4. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I'll take a look at that when I come to get those wings from you. Lol hopefully it'll stop snowing tonight. I got a lot to do

5. Brian Young

Any time Pete. Ill be there tomorrow with beverages too! It was bad, I had to go across town to do one of our stores and snowing so bad I couldn't see 2 feet in front of me. Let me know a time if your serious.

6. peteo1

I'll get a hold of you in the afternoon Brian.

7. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Oh sure.....now you decide to sell it. Haha right after I had to go out and buy a new one. Although I must say I'll believe it when I see it lol. You've def been contemplating selling it for a few years.

8. Brian Young

I know, its been up for sale one or two times. The last couple of seasons Ive wanted to put it in a industrial park but I never had time to put a bid in. Pete saw it yesterday so there's a separate pair of eyes that can tell you it's brand new. I can text pics to anyone who is looking to buy.

9. Brian Young

Bump..........

10. Brian Young

No one....This is a screaming deal

11. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

For people on here a "screaming deal" is..."Is it free yet??"

12. Brian Young

LOL, But it's a legit great deal

13. peteo1

I checked it out the other day. Somebody's going to get a nice deal.

14. Brian Young

Sold! The 6th guy who said "consider it sold" actually came through. Why do people do that!

15. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Congratulations! Someone will be happy.