1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss skid loader plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by johndeereguy, Dec 22, 2008.

1. johndeereguy

johndeereguy Senior Member
    from Iowa

I am looking into buying a Boss plow for my skid loader. Just checking to see if anyone has experiance using this plow or any thoughts on this et up. I can buy a 8ft plow for $3000 plus $600 for the wings. Any help and comments would be great. Thanks

2. sherwin

sherwin Member

Best investment I have made snow wise in a while.

3. jgoetter1

jgoetter1 Senior Member

Why not buy a box blade?? If you want to save time, a box blade is it.

4. payton

payton Senior Member

box blades are nice but when u need to direct the snow there a pain in the ass. a blade that u can control the angle works so nice..

5. johndeereguy

johndeereguy Senior Member
    from Iowa

I plow a truck stop and the snow gets packed on all the time and has to be peeled off, did not thing a box blade with rubber edge will work very well

6. BuckeyeSiteWork

BuckeyeSiteWork Junior Member

I purchased an 8 footer with wings this year, i have only plowed 1 time with it but love it. shop your price i only gave 3100 plus tax for plow and wings.