1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS service example

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by PowerPlower, Feb 26, 2009.

1. PowerPlower

PowerPlower Junior Member

My 2 cents after buying a skid steer 9' Trip Edge plow this winter, BOSS design and quality rule. Service is great, too. Had a shoe issue and their factory service manger handled it at light speed. The dealer, Badger Truck, has been great. If you are in the Milwaukee area and need a plow, go BOSS and ask for Brad at Badger.
  2. XplowX

XplowX Junior Member

My Dealer, Charles D Stahl, has been great to me too, i bought my plow during the summer, and last week i had a line leaking. I brought the truck and plow over to the dealer, there was a line people waiting to get helped, i told the service guy what was wrong, he took my truck out back replaced the line and i was on my way in 20 minutes, That kind of serivce right there is why, i will by a boss plow and why i will buy it from the dealer.