1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss RTS Sport Duty 7.5' w/ Pro Wings - 2 Years Old

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by justinsp, Sep 18, 2010.

1. justinsp

justinsp Senior Member

Boss Sport Duty 7.5' Poly plow with Pro-Wings. Also, has a back drag blade mounted on it. 2 years old

Plow side only. Mount available for 2007-2010 Toyota Tundra. $225 for the mount if wanted.

Does not include the truck side wiring.

Used for 2 seasons on residential driveways.

100_0131.jpg

100_0125.jpg

2. justinsp

justinsp Senior Member

TYPO Correction in Headline. This is an RT3 Mount blade

3. mrplow89

mrplow89 Junior Member
    from Ohio

how much & where are you located?

4. justinsp

justinsp Senior Member

Oops, Too early in the morning. Forgot the most important Detail.

$2500 for the plow.

Located in Minneapolis, MN

5. 08f150

08f150 Member

backdrag?

Hey Justinsp

You said that plow has a backdrag blade? Did you have that made or they make one for that plow?

Thanks

John

6. justinsp

justinsp Senior Member

Mrng,

The backdrag blade I fabbed myself. I went to a local welding shop and purchased a loader bucket cutting edge and then just used angle iron to create mounts. I purchased a "Backdrag Blade" brand 2 years ago, That blade will work on any straight blade, but the thing I did not like about it, is that it sandwiched between the cutting blade and the moldboard. It did not work very well. I needed the blade mounted on backside of plow to help eliminate the raising of the plow after 5 feet.

7. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

Can we please see some pics of the home made backdrag blade set up . I would like to make some to make the drives with garages at the end easyer.

Also did you have to fab anything to put pro wings on a poly plow .I have a Curtis 7' home pro I was thinking about puting wings on. Im guessing a brace would have to be welded to the backside of the mold board were the pro wing pin comes though .

Good luck on the sale