1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss RT3 Undercarriage Parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Injunfarian, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Injunfarian

Injunfarian Member

So I bought a used undercarriage mount kit for my 2004 Dodge 2500, didnt think about inspecting the parts when I picked them up since I thought hey its just bracketry nothing could be wrong... I guess I was wrong 2 of the pieces were damaged... I am not sure what the guy hit but the Push Beam Assembly is bent a bit and the Angle bracket appears to be rewelded.

Now I have not tried to mount these to my truck since I noticed the defects before I got to that stage, I believe these parts will work together but I am too much of a perfectionist and not much of a fabricator if they dont. So I thought I would put them up to see if anyone on here are interested in these parts to either fab your own mount up or reuse for your Dodge.

Push Beam Assembly PBA04870
    Angle Bracket, Passenger Side LTA04834

Willing to take $50 for both, also will be travelling from London, ON to Port Huron, MI on Wednesday Nov 11th. and will be willing to meet along the way.

I will have pictures up later today.

2. agrab

agrab Junior Member

did you sell the mount?