1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss rt3 undercarriage for ford 99-02

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IFD158, Aug 2, 2004.

1. IFD158

IFD158 Junior Member

for sale. boss rt3 undercarriage for ford superduties years 99-2002 I believe. in excellent condition. no hardware. I believe it was used only one season. $300 or b/o. Contact at pjdonag@aol.com

Last edited: Aug 2, 2004
  2. Frank Brady

Frank Brady Junior Member
    from 63389

do you still have that Boss rt3?

3. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

post is over 4 years old I dont think he still has it.

4. Frank Brady

from 63389

thanks Brad

5. brad96z28

There is atleast 2 used ones on ebay.

6. Frank Brady

from 63389

do you know what exactly fits my f250 as for as the undercarriage goes??
    Thanks for the quick response,I know its not your problem.

7. IFD158

IFD158 Junior Member

boss rt3 undercarriage

believe it or not. I never sold it. I still have it. its in excellent condition with 1 seasnons use on it. i have everything except hardware(nuts and bolts) Ill take $200 plus shipping. if you need pics. i can provide. Please contact me on e-mail Pjdonag@aol.com

8. brad96z28

Thats a deal and a half!

9. IFD158

IFD158 Junior Member

i think so. they go for what 450-500 new right. Ill be happy to just get it out of the way. It came with the rt3 boss super duty i bought used about 5 years ago. I have a dodge and had purchased a used undercarriage for it to use with plow. this undercarriage is just collecting dust