1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss RT3 Smarthitch 1 No Lights $1100 Northern Indiana

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by UNCLETONY, Oct 4, 2013.

1. UNCLETONY

UNCLETONY Junior Member
    from IN

8'2 Boss RT3 V plow close to South Bend. All hydraulics work great. Cylinders are in good shape. It is a Smarthitch plow you use your controller to lift it on and off. 11 Pin, will work with 13 pin truckside (my trucks are 13). No lights or truckside. As you can see in the pictures the drivers side wing does not retract all the way due to some hillbilly welding (could go back another 6 inches or so) They put some plating on the backside of the blade that gets pinched and keeps the blade from going to complete V. Could be used as is but a little work with a torch and a welder would have it back. $1100 firm plow only or I'll keep it as another backup
    Can load on your trailer or hook up and go. NO BS look at the pictures. PM me if interested
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013