1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss RT3 Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mark13, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I have a boss rt3 snowplow mount for 88-98(obs) chevy/gmc trucks, it should also fit some 99-00 3/4 and 1 ton trucks. I got it used from another member on here. I do however believe that it has never had a plow hung on it. The story I was told is that it was on a guys truck which caught on fire before it was ever used.The mount was taken off that truck and sat until I got it last year. I got it, sandblasted it, and repainted it, put it on my truck for 2 weeks then took it off since I got a unimount setup. In the pictures you can see that its a bit scratched from putting it on and off of my truck. Overall it's straight and in good shape. I just don't need it and I'm tired of walking around it.

I'd like $350 and pickup only is prefered in Northern, IL (60098)

Onto the pictures: (sorry its a bit dusty, been sitting in our shed since last summer)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

...bump...

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

good price. and looks in great shape. free bump

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks, ya its just been a nice dust collector that needs to go. I'm tired of walking around it getting to the air compressor.

5. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Tuesday is bump day, Good luck Mark

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Bring this back up to the top.

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey Mark13, I am interested in this, but I am just nervous as to if there is any heat damage to this thing from the fire? I am going to Illinos tomorrow to look at a truck in Naperville. And if your close to there I might stop by. How close are you to there?

8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

You have another pm back.

When I got it it still had the factory powdercoat. I don't think it has any heat damage if the powdercoat was still on there. I only repainted it because the powdercoat was lifting in some spots and was flaking off from sitting and being moved around in the other guys shop. I could tell no heat damage when I got it, the sticker was even still on it.

9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Sold.... Thanks RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.