1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS RT3 Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by asps4u, Jan 27, 2011.

1. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

I have a 1 year old Boss RT3 Mount off a 2006 F250. I believe it fits 99-07 but I'm not positive. Used for one full season last year (11 pushes) and 4 pushes this season. Make me a reasonable offer. Don't have the wiring as I transferred that to my new truck. I'm in SE Michigan.

2. bbirri

bbirri Junior Member

how much got a pic?

3. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

I'll run out in the shop and take a pic. Shoot me an offer, I don't need it anymore, and figured someone could put it to use rather than just sit on my shelf

4. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

It's dirty now since it was just removed, but I suppose I could wash it before purchase

DSCN3426-1.jpg

DSCN3427-1.jpg

5. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

definitely interested in this. willing to ship it? give me a call at 973-787-79eight eight THanks! and you wouldnt happen to have the wiring as well would you?

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

If he dosent want to ship let me know I have one and a wiring harness also but to be fair you need to complete the sale with him if he wants to ship it.

7. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

No wiring, as I transferred that to the new truck. I'd be willing to ship if buyer pays for shipping.

8. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

how much are you looking to get shipped to 07082? and do you know where i can get the wiring?

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

You can get a boss wiring harness from any boss dealer. if you go to bossplows.com you can search dealers in your area if you aren't sure where one may be. You can find them on ebay aswell but I would use caution when buying a wiring harness on here as it may not be what the seller says.

10. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

$375 with shipping included to that zip code. You can get the wiring from any Boss Dealer, or maybe check craigslist or ebay and you might find it there

11. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

LOL This was posted as I was typing, but I would agree with using caution when buying any electrical components (especially if they're used). My recommendation would be to spend the money on a new wiring from a Boss Dealer, to make sure you know exactly what you are getting.

12. jrtcbmw

jrtcbmw Member

still for sale?

willing to ship to 18914? if so how much?

also can you confirm this will work with the older leaf spring front ends of the f250. i thought i read somewhere that the 99-04 were different then the 05-07 mounts.

13. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

Let me know

14. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

Monday Bump...

15. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

bump.....

Make me an offer...Looks like shipping anywhere in the lower 48 will be between $65-$75

16. bbirri

bbirri Junior Member

would u take 300 shipped to45069

17. wastedwages

wastedwages Junior Member

Do you have any part numbers, or can you verify that it will fit an 05 f-350.. Also do you know what Boss plows will all hitch up to that mount? I'd be very interested in it if a VXT will hitch up to it.

Thanks

18. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

It should fit 99-07 and your xt is a rt3 the same as this mount. If he does not still have his let me know as I have one sittin in the barn I would probably sell.

19. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

I'd like to get $350 shipped or $275 picked up

Yes this mount will fit any Ford F250 or F350 from 99-07. I have an 8'2" VXT that was used with this mount on a 06 F250.

20. wastedwages

wastedwages Junior Member

Shoot me a price shipped to 53925 business address, Also what would you accept for payment?