1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss RT3 mount, truck side harness, and Smarttouch control

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by superj, Nov 27, 2005.

1. superj

superj Junior Member

These items were removed from my 2002 Chev 3500. Per my Boss dealer the mount and wiring harness will fit 1999-2005 Chev/GMC 2500/2500HD/3500. The mount would need to be blasted and completely repainted to be pretty but has never been bent or welded. The harness is unmolested and includes all three headlight adapter sections. The Smarttouch control was new last spring when the original was kicked out the door and then dragged down the road by my wife. Retail on this stuff is nuts something like $500 bucks for the complete mount, $340 for the controller, and $270 for the harnesses. First $600 plus actual shipping owns it all. I accept paypal or certified bank check.
  2. superj

superj Junior Member

Nobody needs a Boss RT3 mount for a new style Chevy? What is the world coming to.
  3. Minnesotakidd

Minnesotakidd Junior Member

4. Spring Run Farm

Spring Run Farm Junior Member

do you still have it????
  5. beungood

beungood Member

Is the mount and equiptment still available?

6. fordtruckman

fordtruckman Junior Member