1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS RT3 mount LTA03660 79-87 Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrwolf, Oct 31, 2011.

1. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Should be model number LTA03660. You can look at the pictures and link and compare. It is in servicable condition but I sure don't want to deal with any returns so if you buy it it is yours. Please look at it very well and make sure it is what you need. It came with a plow I bought. I am looking for a mount for my 89 ford F250 if someone wants to work out a trade. Otherwise $325 shipped (providing you don't live outside the ConUS or in the boonies where it might cost a ton more to ship) to your door which should be almost half of what a new one would cost shipped Comes as shown with the hardware in the picture.

Email zacharydehoff@yahoo.com

call or txt 317-417-0789

2. dstang97

dstang97 Junior Member
    from ct

I have one that came off a 94 not sure if they are the same.