1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss RT3 mount, for Ford superduty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BigT, Sep 11, 2008.

1. BigT

BigT Junior Member
    from stl

I have an rt3 mount for a 99+ superduty, 1 year old and hardly used. Asking $350 + shipping.

2. Cmbrsum

Cmbrsum Senior Member

I am interested In Utah 84405 zip. How much to ship. Please call me Steve 801-388-7114 Thanks

3. drumbo

drumbo Member

I'm in Hannibal...I am trying to locate a Boss V for my 2002 F350 and don't know if I can find the mount with it...you keeping your harness as well?

4. Cmbrsum

Cmbrsum Senior Member

Come on guy! Is this mount for sale or not? If not please pull ad

5. BigT

BigT Junior Member
    from stl

It is still for sale. I will call you today.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  6. Cmbrsum

Cmbrsum Senior Member

Its apparent you don't really want to sell this. I gave up and was able to buy a new mount for only $100 more.

7. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

Is this the wiring as well or just the mount?

8. BigT

BigT Junior Member
    from stl

Cmbrsum, Sorry bud, but selliing you my plow mount isnt my main priority in life. I was out of town, and just got back.

This is the comple mount, no wiring included.

So anyone else interested in the mount, it is still for sale. I had to order one of the brackets that was missing, it will be here by friday, so It will be ready to ship out then.

Shipping will be $75, so $425 to the door.

Email me at Phatrideondubz@aol.com if interested.

9. BigT

BigT Junior Member
    from stl

TTT. back up for sale!