1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss RT3 Mount Dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by metallihockey88, Mar 24, 2009.

1. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

i just bought a boss plow as a complete package with a mount but the mount is not the one i need. this mount is for any dodge 1500-3500 SRW from 1994-2002. The mount is almost brand new, was purchased this year and a tree fell on the guys truck and totaled it. as you can tell in the pics, it is in great shape, neat mint condition, very minimal surface rust on bracket arms. front, plow mount part is still spotless. i need a mount for a 05-07 f250/350 so this does me no good. ill throw a price of $250 on it but make me an offer and ill see what i can do for ya. thanx

boss dodge 1.jpg

boss dodge 2.jpg

2. MJM Landscaping

MJM Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

I have a boss mount off an 06 f250. $250 plus shipping

3. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

sold...send me an email at metallihockey88@aol.com when you get a chance and well get everything squared away.

4. Morjanna

Morjanna Junior Member

please call me Morgan in Sarnia ont 519 466 1077