1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss rt3 mount 94-2002 dodge 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fordboy, Sep 17, 2010.

1. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

boos rt3 mount 200 bucks im located in midland michigan, let me know could ship at your expense

2. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Ver interested please call Roger 402-826-0653

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

ok I will try to call ya later today

4. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Still looking for mount. Need shipping quote to 68333 Thanks Roger

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

sorry been busy at work and workin out of town until friday, I also see oyu havea chevy mount do you still have it and if so do you want to just swap if I buy a truck friday that I am loking at I would do thet if you are interested

6. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Probably call me 402-826-0653

7. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Is this still for sale....

8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

yea I need to get home to get you a shiping quote, iam workin out of tow expect to be home this weekend and I am thinkin we may just swap if you think you want to do that you can get a quote to ship yours to me and I would imagine it would roughly be the same. my zip is 48623. that may speed things up too.

9. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Will get you a quote first thing Friday morning. If it all works you have a deal !!!