1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss RT3 full grill guard

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Puller 56, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Puller 56

Puller 56 Junior Member
    from WI

We have boss mount full grill guards Dodge Ford & Gm . Black Or Silver . Can E Mail Pics.

2. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

put some pics of the dodge one up here if u could

3. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

4. Puller 56

Puller 56 Junior Member
    from WI

Grill guard

The item is also listed on EBAY and look under BOSS plow.

5. SawHoss

SawHoss Member

Some pics and prices on here would be nice. Where in Wi?

6. OMGWTFBBQ

OMGWTFBBQ Member

Based on the EBAY auction it appears he is in Viroqua WI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

8. Puller 56

Puller 56 Junior Member
    from WI

Boss grill guard

Sorry not for older GM trucks Will build one for you .

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I'd be curious to see the silver ones on a gmc. Are they painted silver or like chrome or stainless?

10. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

do you have anything for a 2002 Chevy 2500HD and an 09 F350?

11. Puller 56

Puller 56 Junior Member
    from WI

I will have a painted silver GMC one completed next week will post pic. 2007 GMC . Will paint any color just ask. all so have not made newer ford yet .

12. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

How much are you asking?

13. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

I think there just auctions only. The ebay description also says allow time for fab, so they must only make them per order. the current bid is $177, with the reserve not met!! Oh yea, and theres $200 shipping? Good luck Puller

14. Snowbegone

Snowbegone Junior Member
    from SW Wisc

Grille gaurd info.

I stopped by Don's shop to check out this grille gaurd in person. It looks really nice, and much heavier then I thought it would be(thick tubing). This grille gaurd looks like it would actually stop a deer insted of callapsing like all the ones I've seen before.

He has several being welded up in the Dodge jig right now, and he was finishing the welding jig for the late model GM's .

He was talking about getting some chromed or powder coated also, but he just started making them and painted is the only way they come for now.

Also I work for an area delivery company and let Don know we can ship these to most of Iowa, lower Minn, upper Mo. SW Wisc. and NE Illinois for around $50 -$100 each, depending on how he ends up boxing or palleting them. I'll let Don work that out.

15. OMGWTFBBQ

OMGWTFBBQ Member

You know, I would most likely buy one of these if he would pick a price. I only live 4 hours away and travel south quite often and would just go and pick it up and save the hassle on shipping. I will not compete with someone on ebay for something like this. I just want to know what he wants for one that fits a 2006 Chevy 2500HD.

16. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

i agree lets pick a price here because ive only seen one other brush gaurd to fit boss brackets and this is the one i actually like

17. Puller 56

Puller 56 Junior Member
    from WI

Ok the price is $900.00 Black or silver pick up .

18. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

puller, since you cant receive pm's do you have any info/pics on a unit that fits an 09 superduty or an 02 2500HD?

19. OMGWTFBBQ

OMGWTFBBQ Member

Wow, and you think you will even get close to that on EBAY. Guess again. I am out.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  20. Snowbegone

Snowbegone Junior Member
    from SW Wisc

$900

Having seen this guard I don't think PULLER56 will have much problem selling these at $900, The plow mount alone is over $400, and this is the heaviest built guard I have seen. I think Ranch Hand brand is around $850 and they have to get bolted on and unbolted if you want to use your plow. This setup looks really nice. PULLER56, let me know when you get the 04-08 F150 done, I want one.