1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS RT3 '99+ Chevy Push Bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sailinstud420, Nov 18, 2014.

1. sailinstud420

sailinstud420 Junior Member

Boss RT3 Push beam for Chevy trucks '99-'03+. Part # PBA04373. Brand new in the box, Boss sent me this under warranty and I never used it. This is just the push beam, doesn't include the rest of the mount. Call the dealer with the part # to see if it will fit your truck. I had this on my '08 2500 HD, not sure when the body style / mount changed.

Will keep it for a spare if it doesn't sell, so don't bother low balling my sale price. $195.00

Text only Please. Won't respond to PM's on here. (six 1 6) - five 8 1 - one 1 six

Pic's are on the craigslist ad below:

2. jordanFTW

jordanFTW Member

Wait so you're saying the 99-03 mount works on 07.5-10 trucks as well?
  3. sailinstud420

sailinstud420 Junior Member

It should yes. Hence the name on this 99-03+. As I said, I had it on my '08.