1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS RT3 7'6" Trip Edge for sale

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by sb59as, Nov 30, 2005.

1. sb59as

sb59as Banned
    from ma

I live in MA and have put my 2 year old Boss plow ('99-up GM) up for sale on Ebay (item number 8018278850)

I have recently gotten rid of a big trailer that was blocking my short driveway to the street. Now I only have 60' of driveway to clear and I can easily handle this without the plow. I am also tired of my neighbors assuming that since I have a plow it is no inconvenience to keep them plowed out with not so much as a thank-you in return. Without the plow it will be easier to say no...

It's in very nice shape. I have taken care to store it properly in the off season. If anybody is considering one of these, I think it will be a good deal for you. Reserve is set in the low $2k range.

Scott B.
  2. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

oman i just went to NH to buy a 8ft boss tripedge today dam:rolleyes:
  3. sb59as

sb59as Banned
    from ma

Did you pick it up cash and carry? It certainly does fill up the bed of a pickup
    truck. Do you mind me asking what the going price is now?