1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss rt3 7'6" garage keept in west chester pa

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gullstang, Nov 22, 2010.

1. gullstang

gullstang Junior Member

I have a boss plow rt3 for sale. I have owned it for 4 years and it looks awsome. I never had a problem with it and the only reason for selling it, is the new truck came with one. I have the wiring harness and plow mount. It came off of a classic 1955 chevrolet truck. I have not figured out how to post pics yet( sorry new at this) but i promise you will not be dissapointed. Email robertgulliford@comast.net , maybe i can forward pics. Thanks for looking guys. Let it snow
  2. beaugross

beaugross Member

3. timberframer1

timberframer1 Junior Member
    from PA

4. Watkins

Watkins Member

I offer 800 which should not even be a good offer if it's in great condition for now till I see pics and the condition of the plow,

The plow carriage and wiring harness will not work on my newer truck and there will be alot of modifications done if I was to use the existing plow mount and wiring harness.

The boss rt3 was a pretty reliable plow for me when I had one and I don't care to use my rt1 anymore lol.
    The rt1 is hard to find parts for and there are still parts available for the rt2 and 3's from what I found.