1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss rt2 not working, help please

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by lawnprofrench, Jan 15, 2014.

1. lawnprofrench

lawnprofrench Junior Member

I have a 7'6" RT2 Serial #31608 my passenger side wing is stuck in the forward position, the drivers side is stuck in the back position, the up and down switch moves the plow up & down, the right wing switch moves the plow up & down (will not move the wing at all) the left wing switch moves the plow up & down also (will not move the wing at all). I removed and cleaned the 3 Valve's & Coil's checked the screen cartridge also. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

2. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Do you have a second remote to try and rule that out? I am in Indy but am in mooresville weekly. I have a v remote you could try, it's RT3 I believe? Sqaure plug. Lmk,

Z

3. lawnprofrench

lawnprofrench Junior Member

MRWOLF thanks for the offer, I have a spare and have ruled it out. Thanks for the help.