1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS RT1 Plow Help

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by duluthplower, Nov 3, 2008.

1. duluthplower

duluthplower Junior Member

Hello, I have a new to me 8' 2" Boss V plow it's the old RT1 plow and I need to know if I can put the new formed cuting edges on this plow. Any help that you can provide would be great.

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome to Plowsite and yes they will fit. You will need to do some trimming tho. There is another post that tells how to do it. Try the "search" feature at the top of the page.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I searched and couldn't find it. I'd like to read that b/c a buddie of mine bought a set and assumed they wouldn't work once he had them in his hands.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

They'll work on the old RT1 (and RT2) with the trimming like mentioned already, but be aware you also have to drill out all the cutting edge bolt holes in the wings for the larger 5/8" bolts the the newer edges use.